In a journal dedicated to your personal development, answer the following questions as honestly as you can:
1. What is the most dominantly stressful narrative that keeps playing on repeat in your mind? (This narrative is telling you about how you feel about yourself and your place in the world).
2. If you continue to make this narrative your living daily truth, then what possibilities are you blocking from your daily reality?
3. What habits and behaviors do I need to break so I can experience these other possibilities (#2) as my reality?
4. What new narrative will I use to to keep me focused on embodying these fresh possibilities (#2)?
5. What is my new self-honoring commitment to bring my new narrative to life?
Remember that your attention and focus is where your creative power goes. While there are a lot of things we cannot control, and there is so much we could worry about, there are also so many fresh possibilities available for us to explore.